Over 170 tag styles that keep your pet (and animals in need) safe.
Hi *tail wag* we're DocuPet!
We're excited to work with you and your furry friend! Our mission is to provide safe and happy homes for all pets, and getting proper ID tags on collars is the first step to achieving this goal.
We'll be sending you and your little pal 5 designer tags - you'll select 3 of your choosing right here on our site, and we'll pick out 2 more to personalize and send your way.
To get started...
- Click the "let's go" button below to create your DocuPet profile (each tag is linked to your pet's secure online profile. Cool, huh?)
- Update your profile with your pet's information and photos. Each tag is enabled with our HomeSafe 24/7 lost pet service, our dispatch team uses these profiles as a guide to reunite lost pets with their owners, so recent photos and details are important!
- Once your profile is created, select "Get a designer tag" on the top menu. Then, select your pet(s) to "add a tag"
- View our entire selection and pick the purrfect style for your pet. Be sure to select the appropriate size, desired connector, and add optional personalization!
- Once you've picked out your 3 tags, head to checkout and enter code APEX100 to apply your 100% discount
Customize your tag in a few clicks. Include your pet's name along with your phone number, or our HomeSafe™ 24/7 hotline number. We'll automatically assign them a unique HomeSafe™ code that will help them out in case they become lost.
Powered by HomeSafe™
Each tag comes equipped with our free HomeSafe™ lost pet service. Our passionate dispatch staff is available 24/7, 365, and they are determined to get every lost pet back home quickly and safely using your pet's profile as their guide.
Tags that save pets
When you purchase a DocuPet tag, you (and your pet) are making a difference.
We believe in safe and happy homes for ALL pets. That's why we work with over 20 local animal shelters across North America to provide crucial funds for vulnerable animals in need and the dedicated staff that serves them.