Pet Licensing is Changing!
Thank you for licensing your pet! Inland Valley Humane Society and SPCA is in the process of switching to DocuPet, a simplified and easier way to license!
DocuPet will be live on Monday May 16th, and you'll be able to license your pet anytime after that.
New with Annual Pet Licenses
Our new partnership with DocuPet includes plenty of benefits for you and your pet to enjoy.
Benefits of Setting Up Your Online Account
In addition to your pet’s official Inland Valley Humane Society and SPCA license, here are some benefits that will soon come alongside your DocuPet online profile:
- Browse a full collection of designer license tag styles or design your own tag online with options for personalization
- With full access to HomeSafe™ 24/7 lost pet service, upload recent photos of your pet and include important information that will help identify and retrieve them if they become lost
- Gain access to exclusive promotions and discounts
- Add additional pet guardians to your pet's profile
- Skip the trip and easily purchase or renew your pet's license from the comfort of home
- Upload important new documents for your pet by snapping a photo
- Make an optional donation to the Safe&Happy Fund and help support animals in need
- Easily view and download your pet’s license documentation
- Read up on exclusive pet-focused content
- Manage, or make changes to your account at any time including updating your contact information and making changes to pet details and status
- View your order status and history
- *Upload rabies vaccination proof documents and details
Through the Safe&HappyFund, 20% of the proceeds from designer tag sales are donated right back to local animal welfare initiatives.
Your pet’s license, along with additional support from DocuPet’s Safe & Happy Fund, HomeSafe™ lost pet service, and donations provided by designer tag line all help to support local animal welfare initiatives from a financial and logistical standpoint.
Copyright © 2020-2021. All rights reserved.